When you’re flying with an infant, bringing the right things with you makes the difference.
Bringing the right items in your baby carry-on luggage can decide how comfortably – or miserably – your air travel will be. Flying with a baby or toddler simply isn’t the same as traveling with people at any other age.
Packing the right items to bring with you on the plane starts with the right carry-on diaper bag.
Bringing the Mogix Baby Bag Pro smart diaper bag gets you off to a strong start. The bag itself is large and roomy, but fits within standard carry-on size regulations. Its durable unisex tote design and classic gray canvas exterior make it perfect for moms and dads alike.
It has 11 compartments and 5 insulated pockets. It also features a changing pad, a wet/dry bag (ideal for wet or soiled clothing, bibs, wash cloths or even swimsuits) and a shoulder strap that can allow you to carry it on your shoulder or cross-body style. Even better, this bag has a built-in 2.5A USB charging port connected to a 10,400 mAh portable charger.
Once you have the best baby carry-on bag, make sure you fill it with the right items.
Use this packing list to make sure you enjoy the smoothest possible travels with your little one.
- Passports and other travel documents (or consent forms if both parents are not traveling together)
- Plane tickets
- Printed copies of reservation confirmations for bookings from hotels to entertainment tickets
- Travel insurance information
- Fully charged portable USB charger
- Mobile devices and headphones
- Charging cables for rechargeable devices
- Baby’s special toy (almost as important as the travel documents!)
- Quiet toys
- 1 diaper per journey hour (taking potential delays into account)
- Lots and lots of baby wipes
- Diaper cream
- 2 baby clothes changes
- 1 parent change of clothes (at least underclothes, a shirt and socks)
- Travel toiletries kit containing the basics
- Baby food, formula or milk for at least two meals beyond what should be necessary (milk, formula, baby food and liquid medicines are exempt from liquid carry-on limitations, within reason, when traveling with children under 2 years old)
- Clean bottles or sippy cups
- Travel breast pump and associated accessories
- Extra plastic bags
- Baby’s medicines
Packed strategically into your baby carry-on bag, all these items should fit while still being able to easily close the zippers. Moreover, with all the additional sections and pockets, everything will also remain easy to find. Happy travels!