Whether you drive to work or take public transit to school, these products are awesome and affordable.
Unless you work from home, the odds are that you spend some time in the car, on a bus or on a subway every day for the purpose of going to or from your job or classroom. This time can be dull, awkward and inconvenient unless you have the right gadgets for commuters and other products with you. Fortunately, it doesn’t need to be expensive to turn your commute into a much more pleasant experience.
These products are meant to be small, light and available at a low cost.
These gadgets for commuters are all designed to be handy enough to be worth bringing with you every day. That said, they also need to be small and light enough to fit into a bag or glove compartment. Best of all, you can get all these items for under $20.
Consider the following inexpensive gadgets for commuters that you’ll want to buy before your next trip.
1. Popsockets – These ultra-handy, simple and sleek little device adheres to the back of your phone, making it easier for you to hold. It was created for people who want to take easier selfies and videos, but it’s also great for using your phone one-handed when you’re holding on to a subway pole with the other hand.
2. Mogix Cell Phone Portable Charger – This slim power pack has a strikingly high capacity, particularly for its size. At 5,000 mAh, you’ll be able to fully recharge your phone twice to three times or more, depending on the model. Forgetting to charge your phone overnight is no longer a nightmare, neither is traveling home after a heavy device-use day.
3. MoKo Universal Waterproof Phone Case – Keep your phone safe and dry but fully visible and usable even if it’s pouring rain. The next time you’re stuck in a downpour and wondering when the next bus is coming, you can still check the app without worrying about ruining your device.
4. Mogix External Battery Travel Case – One of the most frustrating things that can happen to your gear while commuting is to have your cords become lost in your bag or, worse, tangled together. This slim, tough case protects your portable charger while easily storing your cords, cables, cards and drives in a way that makes them easy to grab for use or stash for later on.
5. Sony Dynamic Foldable Headphones – These headphones provide you with all the high quality sound and noise cancelling of over-the-ear headphones, in a handy, foldable format that makes them only slightly larger than earbuds for tucking into your bag.
These awesome gadgets for commuters will help to make sure you can get through your trip as easily as possible so you can focus on the better things in life.